CINEMA SOLORIENS-FILM PROGRAMS BY JAMES HARRAR

I have been working with the moving image since 1989, which is a small spark in the tradition of cinema. I am happy and fortunate to share a relationship with this special discipline. My films are often meditations on beauty, perception, allegory, sensuality and visual phenomenon. I strive to reacquaint the viewer with the moment of becoming aware of witnessing something - perhaps capture the essence of visual thought that is empty of fixed meaning.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


JAPAN TOUR
THE POSTER FOR THE LECTURE/PERFORMANCE AT TAMA ART UNIVERSITY

This is the poster I told you all about from TAMA. They did a beautiful poster. It was very touching the effort they put into the poster.

They gave me two copies which I was grateful to recieve. I new it was going to be tricky carrying this poster around while trying to get back to Tokyo with all the gear-many trains and subways to get there.

We went to this Japanese snack-joint, and I new when the sake, beer and seat changes got goin', that I was certainly gonna forget this beauty, as chairs back into the curled up poster, gently crushing sections-owww. What do you think happened? I left it there!!

Mike worked hard to get me another copy. It was looking bleak while on the road but when we got to Super-Deluxe, the Director at Tama brought me a tubed copy. Many, many thank you's! It got back safe-tube makes a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home